Payne Search offers Onsite Recruitment. This is typically used when a client has a large hiring volume need, or has an urgent demand to hire for a Project.
Payne Search has 3 experienced Recruitment Leads that can be utilised to come onsite with our clients.
An onsite recruiter is the right solution for you if you want:
- A recruiter with a much closer connection to the business, culture, and values
- A closer relationship between recruiter and hiring manager to ensure deeper involvement of the business
- A recruiter that works directly in your name/brand, creating an even better candidate experience
- The ability to only have a recruiter when the need arises, and the ability to close the project without additional costs
- A proven recruiter with extensive corporate recruiting experience, with references
The cost of having a full-time Onsite Recruiter is a lot cheaper than using an agency for volume hires (it is profitable from 2-3 hires per month).
You will pay a fixed daily rate, with no additional costs for hiring candidates.
Most recent onsite client references
Maersk Decom – 5 months onsite recruitment project (May 2018 – October 2018)
Maersk Tankers – 6 months onsite recruitment project (May 2017 – December 2017)
Payne Search has Christian Payne and other recruitment consultants that can be hired on a project basis to help with recruitment needs onsite.