Payne Search is primarily for the Executive Search Industry. We specialise in hiring Leads, Directors, and CxOs. Payne Search has such a strong belief in finding you the right candidate, that for this level, a one-year guarantee period is offered.
Typically, the process for an Executive Search consists of the following:
- Start-up meeting with Hiring Manager
- Interviewing relevant and important stakeholders and/or (management) team members, board members or the like
- Agreeing on job description and timelines which ensures commitment on all sides
- Searching for right candidates through our network, LinkedIn and many other sourcing methods
- Video, phone or face-to-face interviews
- First-round presentation of candidates
- Selected candidates are then assessed, and a written assessment report is prepared.
- Personal presentation of candidates prior to the company’s first interview
All contact with candidates during the process will be handled by Payne Search unless otherwise agreed.
Price and conditions
Payne Search will work on either a fixed-fee basis or a percentage of yearly salary to be paid in 3 stages:
- 25% at the start-up of the recruitment, i.e. after start-up meeting with Hiring Manager
- 25% when presenting a shortlist of candidates
- 50% when the candidate signs the contract
All hires from Payne Search come with a one-year guarantee period. Should a candidate not perform to the expected level during this time, this is fully covered, and a replacement of a new candidate will be offered.